Why you should choose Tanveer:
- Over 20 years of experience
- Competitive prices
- Professional service
- Widely recognised and awarded
Tax offence law
Cheating the Revenue is a serious offence. I can help you if you are facing an investigation by HMRC relating to unpaid tax or VAT.
- Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) reserves the right to prosecute the very broadly-defined offence of ‘cheating the revenue.’
- The offence enables the Revenue and Customs Prosecution Office (RCPO) to prosecute any offence which has the effect of defrauding monies from Her Majesty’s Revenue.
- Many different acts come under this umbrella definition, both old and new.
- I have a large amount of experience in defending Revenue and Customs-led prosecutions or assisting you at the investigation stage by Local Compliance Officers.
- I can advise you at the earliest stage of your case and liaise with HMRC on your behalf to try to avoid prosecution or limit the penalty levied by HMRC. Contact us for more details.
Awards & Associations
Tanveer has received several awards and is associated with many of the top legal institutions.
One question I often get asked is whether a Barrister can be instructed directly, or does one have to go through a Solicitor initially? Contrary to popular...
Mobile: 07951 535 693